Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Topian Reviews Golden Son by Pierce Brown

Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2)Golden Son by Pierce Brown

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Politics can be quite confusing, with that being said this book had a lot more political views and I found myself rereading passages to understand it better but one I did I found that the book was great. The war craft battles were exciting and epic. The insult are hilarious and I could not help laughing aloud getting strange looks from those around me. I felt like I was part of this world, this war, crying for people lost and yelling at other when they did some stupid. I absolutely love Pierce Brown's writing and the amazing creations of this soon to be trilogy.

I am unsure if I will be able to read another dystopian book without comparing it to Pierce Brown. I can't wait for the conclusion to come. Waiting with great anticipation.



View all my reviews

No comments: