Monday, April 20, 2015

Bookmark Monday (1)


Bookmark Monday hosted by Guiltless Reading is a meme where you share your favorite bookmarks that you currently own or perhaps would like to own every Monday. Just take a picture and post that simple.







So, I found this Will Wheaton card in a pack of Fluxx. Awesome right. Well, I thought immediately of Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, which mentions Will Wheaton within its contents and who just happens to be the commentary voice for the book's audio.  This has to be fate... I tell you this card belongs to this book, no doubt. So I have dubbed this Will Wheaton Fluxx game card my official Ready Player One bookmark. Now I will always know where my place is in this book. Thanks for check out my new bookmark on Bookmark Monday.


No comments: